Thursday, February 15, 2007

I visitedwww.southernillinoisan.com and in this website was in the main page there was advertising on the top. On the lift side of this page you see subscriptions,employment,topjobs ,classifieds, special sections ,information, and preferences. This website talks about the problem of criminals in Southern Illinois . I read story about two men who were fighting, one was stabbing the other man. Someone saw them and called the police. When they arrived and saw the man who was holding the knife, they told to him to drop the knife and they shot him. On the bottom there are spaces for comment from the visitors.

My opinion: this website very important to me especially because I live in Carbondale. Also I can know about the crime and write my opinion.

3 comments:

André Brazil !!! said...

Nice to read news about Carbondale and arounds, I agre with you about more severe punishments. Let's kill every criminals, ( I'm kidding). We have to go to this web site to be informed always.

tom said...

Did you see all the comments on the article?

I agree that it's good to be informed about what happens in Carbondale....you have to know about your town!

By the way, it's not always this violent or crazy!

Jessica said...

I know you have a description about one character from the novel Snow Falling on Cedars; I'd like to read that on your weblog.